Maybe you know what's holding you back from attracting the love you want.
Or maybe it's a mystery. That's okay. We'll figure it out together and help you end the cycle of bad relationships.
- Attract partners who are emotionally unavailable or don’t meet your needs for intimacy?
- Find yourself in the same patterns that don’t get you the love you want?
- Have anxiety about being single or about the dating world?
- Find it hard to say no to people?
- Apologize for things that aren't your fault so you can keep a relationship?
- Find it hard to separate 'you' out from your partners?
- Have trouble feeling safe when you're in relationships?
- Feel confused and have trouble thinking when you're in a fight with a partner?
- Tell yourself that relationships aren't really that important?
- Consistently want more time with or apart from your partners?
I help you
- Get grounded and develop inner resources for managing anxiety and other emotions. This empowering process increases confidence as we develop tools you can use to soothe and calm yourself in stressful situations. As you begin to feel safer, it is easier to connect with others and seek out relationships that nourish you.
- Remove the underlying blocks that are holding you back from having the relationship that you want. Unhealed hurts can get trapped under the surface and reappear in your life in ways you're not even aware of, showing up in your relationships and in your ways of connecting with others. I help you bring these old hurts to light so you can heal and move on.
Work with your attachment patterns so that you can feel calmer and more confident. We’re all born with a blueprint for secure attachment, so the good news is that even if you didn’t have the ideal childhood, you can learn to become more secure.
- Find clarity around your own needs and desires, so you can let go of past relationships that no longer serve you and seek out relationships that support and nourish you.
We’re all born with a blueprint for secure attachment, so the good news is that even if you didn’t have the ideal childhood, you can learn to become more secure. This affects every aspect of your life, from relationships with partners to family to co-workers. It even affects how easily you recover from difficult circumstances and trauma.
Is this you?
I work with people who are lonely and yearn to be back in a relationship, but keep attracting partners who aren't right for them.